- At the time of collecting personal information, we will inform you of the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only for fulfilling those purposes specified by us unless we obtain the permission of the individual concerned by law.
- We will only reserve personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes and should be accurate, complete, and update.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, publish, copy, and modification.
- We will make willingly available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will collect two types of information from you such as
This type of information is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect it when you access our website with a browser. This information may include the information that you have shared between you and others.
This type of information is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you with our website. Personally, identifiable information may include information such as your name, email address, date of birth, and other related information that you provide to us.
What information we collect
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile or web browser with our website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive information from your browser. This information includes the name which you entered our website, the IP address of your computer or proxy server that you use to access the internet, web browser, mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to improve our website.
- Personal data: We will collect your personal data that you will give us when you place an order through our website. Personal data include such as your name, email address, phone number, and profile photos. We collect this information in order to communicate with you after completing your work and further required to communicate with you.
How we use your information
We use your information by the process of the following:
- Customizing Our Website: We may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to us. We receive to customize our website and send you a promotional email or call to inform you of our service update.
- Sharing Information: We will not send your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your personally identifiable information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our website such as payment processors, website hosting companies, etc. We will only receive the information necessary to provide the respective services and will assure you to limit the use of this information.
- Legally Required Releases of information: We may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information if this is-
- Required by law or another legal process
- Necessary to assist law enforcement agencies
- Necessary to prove violations of our legal terms
- Necessary to protect us from legal action
- Necessary to protect the legal rights, personal property, or personal safety of all members of our Cutout Expert Bd.
- Use of your images: We are committed to you that it won’t use any of your images commercially and even for its own promotional purposes including publishing in the website as a sample. The free trial images which we reserve the right to use for our own promotional purposes only publishing on the website as our work sample. You may also stop such use of the trail images simply by sending us. If you give us permission to use your regular photos on our website as our work sample, then we will use them on our website. It is entirely dependent upon your permission.
The security of your personal information is very important for us, but you know that no method of transmission over the internet 100% secured. While we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its 100% security. We use practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. You must take care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email.
Link to other websites